Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Taken by Love

"The world will fade away as I lift my hands..."
"The King is worthy of praise He's the Great I Am."
"The joy you've given rings out as I lift my voice..."
"I'm captivated by your ways. So I will worship you!"

I believe one of the greatest miracles demonstrated by God is simply His ability to make all the cares... all the troubles... all the weight of this world just fade away. The moment we choose to worship Him, everything else just DISSOLVES...

The moment my heart yearns for worship... the moment it screams out... PRAISE HIM... The moment I choose to lift my hands... the world begins to vanish. Suddenly... My heart is overwhelmed! His Grace begins to carry me. I begin to soar like an eagle. Looking down on the cares of this world and yet not feeling it's misery. I begin to sing... I lift my voice in honor of Him... Even in the midst of destruction, My lips begin to quiver as His joy beams across my face. Because of His Grace... Because of His Mercy... Because of His Love... He takes me away and carries me.
He carries me to VICTORY!

All the cares of this world disappear because Lord....
"You've Taken me by Love"
"You’ve taken me by Grace"
"You’ve taken me away"
"I can’t resist because..."
"You’ve taken my heart!"

"You've Taken me by LOVE!"
Taken by Love - Kutless

"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever!"
Psalm 30:11-12



0 comments: