Monday, January 4, 2010

..."Behold... I make all things new!"

"...Behold... I make all things new!" Revelations 21:5
"Thus says the LORD, who makes a way in the sea And a path through the mighty waters, Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert." Isaiah 43:16,18-19

As I look toward the coming year, an excitement fills my soul. I'm so grateful for a Heavenly Father with so much power and glory!!!
In
Ecclesiastes 3 the word tells us that for everything there is a season. There is a time to sow and a time to reap. 2009 brought so many hardships...many tests of faith... opportunities to plant spiritual seeds. 2009 was a time of labor. Many seeds were sown. I believe 2010 will be a year of HARVEST! I believe all the seeds we labored so hard over will begin to bear fruit in the coming months! I believe that God's children will be set apart from the rest of the world. I believe His Glory will shine brightly upon those who choose to fully serve and trust Him. I believe that He will continue to make roads in the wilderness and rivers in the desert! I believe the windows of Heaven are about to burst open and rain blessings down upon God's people... blessings that we can not contain!!! He is longing to show His Glory and majesty to ALL the world. He is longing to reveal His Glory in all it's entirety. He wants to shine brightly that ALL eyes my be opened to see and understand His mystery!

I have seen so many miracles in my lifetime. So many impossibilities suddenly becoming possible. I have witnessed God's glory time and time again and yet He never ceases to AMAZE me!! Each time it's like seeing His Hand at work for the very first time. Today I stand in awe at all His wonder. I stand in anticipation of seeing more of His Glory in the days to come. Today I stand completely.... AMAZED!

You're Glory fills the sky!
A Great and Holy Light
Shining like a million stars,
I'm amazed by who you are
Lord we lift you high,
Oh God be magnified
You have overwhelmed my heart,
I'm amazed by who you are

The universe, is at your feet
And angels bow, when you speak
So high above, our greatest song
but still you call
and we will come

How amazed I am

Amazed- Kutless


Love in Christ,

0 comments: