Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What Faith Can Do... WILL DO!

Eli and Reni watched this video together and Eli asked.. "Reni, why are you in da hospital?" Reni answered... "Cause my heart was broken, but then Jesus fixed it."

I'm sooo thankful for a Savior who mends broken hearts!

Don't forget to pause our media player located at the bottom of the page before you hit play!

video

You can find this video on youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lhZoEG6nAA


This is my first blog hop. When I found out the theme for this week was "Anything that feels good..." including encouraging or inspirational. I just had to include Serenity's video, Even though it's been posted for a week. I wanted to share "What faith WILL do" with the blog hopping community. Sorry folks a new post is coming soon! :)
MckLinky Blog Hop

0 comments: