Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tiny Eyes...

By: Dana Burk

Tiny eyes... they're watching me.

What kind of example will I be?

Will I help them grow up strong?

Will I teach them right from wrong?

Tiny eyes... they're watching me.

What kind of person will they see?

Will I be honest, true and bold...

God's Shining Glory to behold?

Will I always stand and fight...

Never compromising what is right?

Will I be faithful, loyal and true?

Hopelessly devoted to the words... "I Do."

Tiny eyes they're watching me...

What kind of Mommy will I be?

Will I be slow to anger yet quick to love.

Will I give plenty... always enough?

Will I be understanding when they stray...

Always devoted to fervently pray?

Tiny eyes they're watching me... learning... watching... carefully!

Will they see me Spiritually grow?

Will they hunger for the Savior I know?

Will they see my burning flame...

Never weakened with life's rain?

Will they see me walk upright?

Will they follow my guiding light?

Tiny eyes... they're watching me.
What kind of example will I be?




0 comments: