Friday, July 3, 2009

You get a line... I'll get a pole.

Hey y'all we are back in business!

We spent a week away from the hustle and bustle of things and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! Unfortunately, We didn't have a lot of money to splurge on vacation this year. I still had to do cook most of the meals, on top of the usual cleaning and preparation. However, even with all the my motherly work, because we were strapped for cash and couldn't rush from one activity to another, we actually found ourselves relaxing. It was SOOOO nice! And do you know what the best part was? Nothing was planned! Everything was just spur of the moment and we had to get creative with our outings.

Can you guess what we're doing here?


In our dress clothes... wading in the water?

Hmm... what could we be looking for?
Any guesses... anyone?
Okay, I'll give you a hint...
"You get a line. I'll get a pole and we'll go down to the..."



"Crawdad hole! Honey, Babe ole mine."

Yep... we're fishing for crayfish
Or as we rednecks like to call em'... crawdads!
Aren't they cute?

Just keep your hands off the goofy one... Cause he's mine! :)





1 comments:

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

It looks like you had a blast! I was thinking the other day how long it had been since I've been on vacation...it's been 4 years!! Looking at your pictures made me wish for a peaceful cabin in the mountains and a river to wade in :-)