Thursday, July 30, 2009

Monkey see, Monkey Do

As I'm sure you've noticed over previous posts, Our little Monkey LOVES to climb. Remember the fun picture of Reni swinging from the canopy on our bed? Or how about the numerous times I had to retrieve her from the top bunk of her sister's bed? She has been climbing since before she could walk. Yes... Serenity is definitely a little monkey. She even likes to make monkey sounds when she climbs! :)
Here she is at the park...

She climbs on everything! I have found her on top of cabinets, counters, tables, book shelves, dressers, bunk beds. Then just when I thought there wasn't anything left for her to climb.... She surprised me! Believe it or not Serenity has actually found a way to climb.... THE WALLS! Yep! I've been saying it for years... "The kids are climbing the walls today." Well.. Serenity has finally proven me to be a truthful mama.

How does she accomplish this unbelievable task...you ask?


She uses the curtains for leverage!



1 comments:

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

Wow, that Serenity is definitely something ;-)