Monday, May 18, 2009

They grow up so fast..

It's hard to believe that my niece graduated from High School over the weekend!

The time I spent with her went by so fast.
I remember snuggling her tiny body while rocking her to sleep.
Telling her funny little "made up" bedtime stories!
Singing her favorite lullabies.
I remember the funny way she would answer the telephone..
Talking before she was even a year old...

"Ello? No Papa's not ear. Can I eve a message?"

Now she's graduating High School...going to college...dating BOYS!

It just doesn't seem possible!
Where did this cute little chubby baby go?

In the blink of an eye,
She's turned into....



A Beautiful Young Woman!



sniff sniff
Excuse me now while I go snuggle my own babies.
I don't want to miss one moment.
Because they grow up SOOO fast!



2 comments:

Tessa said...

i couldn't believe she was actually graduating, i remember first meeting her list what 6 or 7 years ago and she was so much younger, it is soo crazy how the years fly by and its like where did it all go.

it was great having you guys all over yesterday, we will definitly have to do stuff like that more often, now im trying to upload all the photos to the computer and having a horrible time.

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

Hurry, enjoy your babies while they're little.

And are you serious about practicing my design skills on your blog? If so, check out www.designsbykrista.net or www.shabbyshoppe.com for a design kit you like and I'd be happy to whip up something for you. My treat...design kit and all :-)