Sunday, April 19, 2009

"With long life I will satisfy him."


"He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him my salvation." Psalm 91:15-16


This weekend we traveled out of town for a birthday celebration! My Dad's Dad turned 95! Wow....God's Grace never ceases to amaze me! Even at 95, he still has the same spunk I remember ,more than 25 years ago!


My family has been blessed with so many wonderful years full of memories with my Grand-dad and I'm thrilled that my children get to experience them as well!



1 comments:

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

Sorry, I'm a little behind in my commenting!

He is absolutely adorable! 95 is quite an accomplishment...my great grandma lived to be almost 97 and she was one spry little lady :)