Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


I took my camera to church today with a VERY dead battery! So needless to say, no good pix there! Once we returned home, I grabbed a spare camera. I wanted some nice outside pictures. Unfortunately it rained nonstop ALL day long!
So sorry folks, this was the best I could do today.

As you can see, Serenity's siblings have been teaching her bad habits! She has become quite the little prankster! During every picture she tries to pull a fast one. There is just one little kink in her sceme! It seems someone forgot to mention to her the main rule of the secret bunny ear prank....You're suppose to put them on someone OTHER than yourself! :)



Happy Easter Everyone!



2 comments:

Tessa said...

had a great time visiting your church, hope to see you guys soon again!

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

Kayleigh didn't look so thrilled in the first picture :)

Hope you had a very blessed Easter. It's probably my favorite holiday by far!!