Monday, February 2, 2009

Mommy, I wanna got to church!

Serenity crawls into Mommy's lap.

"Mommy, I wanna go to church."

"Today isn't a church day honey."

"Mommy, I wanna go to CHURCH!"

"I know, but today isn't a church day!"

"Pleeesssssse!"

"Reni, no one is at church today."

"Mommy, Please, Mommy I wanna go to church!"

She curls up her bottom lip and begins to pout.

"I say please Mommy!"

"I know sweetheart but you just don't understand that today is not a church day. We can go to church (suddenly her face brightens up) BUT there isn't going to be anyone there."

"Yay! We go to church!"

She gets down and runs into the other room!

"Ligah, Mommy say we go to church!"

From the other room they both cheer!

Mommy lets out a Big Sigh!

Yet, she graciously thanks her Heavenly Father that her children absolutely LOVE going to church!! :)

0 comments: