Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Laughter Lives Tuesday!

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.




Funny Conversations:

Kayleigh and Gracee had just finished a big glass of milk and decided some juice sounded tasty.


Kayleigh: "Grace you want me to wash your cup out too?"

Gracee: "Yes please"

Kayleigh begins rinsing both of their cups and then reaches for the dish soap

Kayleigh: "Grace you want me to use soap on yours?"

Gracee: very quickly and loudly "NO! NO! The last time you used the soap.... mine tasted really funny!"

Kayleigh: "Mom always uses the soap!"

Gracee: "But.... Mom's juice still tastes good."

Kayleigh: "Yeah, and for some reason Mom's juice never has any bubbles in it either."



Serenity and Eli are having a nice conversation about Dora the Explorer

Eli: "Dora does too know me!"

Reni: "Na uh!"

Eli: "Her do so... she even said my name on TV... last night."

Reni: "No her do not."

Eli: "Neni, yes her did... her say I had ate a farm at McDonald's!"

Reni: "NO er don't ate a farm at McDonalds!"

Eli: "Yes I do... Dora say, McDonald's ate a farm ELI...ELI.... O! So see Neni her does know me!"




Having a nice friendly breakfast in our home isn't as easy as it may seem. A few days ago I overheard this conversation:

Reni: "Ligah, You put bubber on er toast?"

Eli: "Yep!"

Reni: "Why?"

Eli: "Cause it tastes good.... and then I eat it!"

Reni: "Oh! I eat toast too!"

Eli: "Neni you want some butter on er toast?"

Reni: "Yeah"

Eli: "K... come here closer..."

Suddenly I hear Reni scream

Reni: "NO!! MOMMY!"

Mommy: "What's wrong Reni?"

Reni: "Ligah's gonna eats me!"

Mommy: "What?"

Reni: "Ligah bubbered my head.... now I taste good."

This is what I found:


"Hmm.... I wonder if I would taste even better with some jam?"

0 comments: